Moroccan Pouf Ottoman
Sourced from the great city of Marrakesh, these Moroccan Pouffes are individually handcrafted by Moroccan Artisans to create a timeless piece of art with a modern twist.
These timeless Moroccan poufs are an extremely functional piece, they can be used as an ottoman/footstool, a seat, even a side table or simply to admire. Silk thread is carefully hand embroided to bind the leather pieces together to ensure each piece is unique and an original work of art.
- Material: 100% Genuine Leather, stitched together using silk thread, embroidered by hand.
- Dimensions: 50cm W x 30 - 35cm H when filled (zip on underside for filling).
- Please note: item comes unfilled.
- Handcrafted in Morocco.
- Polystyrene filling for a light, bean-bag feeling. So you don’t make a mess of this, best to fill your ottoman in a bath or large trough, as the beads to wander off.
- Old, unused clothes, towels, bed sheets or the like can also provide a light and firm filling option which is a great way to re-use some of the old stuff lying around the house.
Wood shavings (my personal fav & one I have opted to use) wood shavings from your local pet warehouse are a great option. Light but firm and long lasting. Shapes the pouffes really well and gives it a firm, full look.