Terms and Conditions
Can I cancel my order at Rustic, White & Wood?
If you’ve changed your mind and decided you don’t want to follow through with your order, please email us at email@example.com immediately. If your order has not yet been shipped, we will put a stop to it and refund your payment in full. Please note, the order should not be deemed cancelled until you receive an email confirming as such. If your order has been shipped, it is not possible to cancel. A 20% restocking fee may apply to returned items.
- Orders will be dispatched within 1-2 business days, very rarely any later. Most online orders are shipped with Australia Post.
- In some cases a suitable alternative courier service may be used. We ship with DHL, FASTWAY also known as ARAMEX, TNT, TOLL and Sendle.
- If you require an item urgently, we can organise ‘express post’ via Australia Post on request before placing your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this option. Express postage will incur an additional fee.
- Signatures are sometimes required, depending on the courier. Please ship your order to an address where someone will be present.
- Unfortunately our couriers are unable to ship to PO boxes. If your order can safety be packaged into an Australia Post satchel, this can be arrange prior to placing your order, please email us first.
- Deliveries may take up to 2-7 working days, depending on location. Please note, country and remote areas may take longer.
- If you are in a remote location, an extra surcharge may apply to your shipping costs. This does not get calculated at checkout, you will be contacted via email with the option to pay the difference or receive a refund for the product(s) you ordered.
- Local pick-up is available if you're based near Perth, Iluka 6028. Please email us to arrange a suitable time for collection by appointment.
- Shipping quotes are valid for 7 working days only.
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes, we do! Please email us at email@example.com and provide your full address along with the items you are after and we will send you a shipping quote. If you are happy with the shipping costs we will then send you a Paypal invoice to complete your purchase.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for all import duties, taxes and customs clearances that are relevant to that country.
- Our international couriers are Australia Post and DHL.
- Customers are urged to always add the additional insurance cover costs associated with lost or damage items in transit. Please email us to request this option.
- Rustic, White and Wood will not be held accountable once an item has been dispatched. Customers are responsible for making their own claims.
- Shipping cost on all returns are non refundable.
Returns & Exchanges:
- We take immense pride in our products and all products leaving our store are carefully inspected and in-tact prior to shipment. Great care is taken in packaging your order safely and securely and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your online shopping experience with us. We are quite certain that you will love your product(s) when they arrive, however, we do realise that sometimes things can go a little wrong and we’re here to help should that happen. Here are a few guidelines to help with the process:
- If your item(s) is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org strictly within 24 hours of receipt of the item(s) to arrange the return and refund. Please note once the 24 hour period has exceeded we are no longer able to launch a claim with the courier as per the freight companies terms and conditions.
- Customers must adhere to the claims process, including proof of damages and arrangement of goods to be returned to us for inspection. Buyer must bear all delivery costs incurred in the claim process.
- Please include your order number, reason for return along with pictures of the fault. Please return the item(s) within 7 days of receiving the product.
- If you wish to exchange an item please email us at email@example.com.
- All shipping costs to and from Rustic, White & Wood are to be covered by the customer. Any return item(s) must be intact and in a saleable condition with all tags (if applicable) attached.
- Please be mindful that most of our products are of fragile nature and must be packed with care. Rustic, White & Wood will not accept your exchange if we consider the item(s) used, damaged or broken due to inappropriate packaging via transit. We recommend that you return your item(s) via registered post so that it can be tracked as we hold no responsibility for items that go missing through transit.
- Damages that occur in transport for goods being returned are the responsibility of the customer as we cannot be held liable for customer packaging.
- Once your item(s) are returned and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item(s). Please allow up to 10 days for your refund amount to be processed.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details on this website are accurate, errors, very rarely may occur. This includes the availability of stock. If for any reason there is an error with your order, we will contact you as soon as the error is discovered using the nominated email address. If for any reason we are unable to contact you, the item(s) in question will be cancelled and immediately refunded.
- 10% off your entire order is applicable when you sign up to our subscription. Not to be used with any other promotions or discounts.
- By placing an order through this website you agree to all terms and conditions.
Can you tell me more about a product?
- Of course! For all product enquiries, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you further.
- Please be aware that many of the items available at Rustic, White & Wood are a hand-made artisan item, slight imperfections and variations are characteristic to this craft and not considered as faults. We have endeavoured to capture the images as accurately as possible.
Can I contact you by phone?
It’s best for you to use our listed email address for all correspondence. We promise to reply to you quickly!
- All images displayed on this website, including without limitation to all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Rustic, White & Wood and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and their reproduction is prohibited unless we (Rustic, White & Wood), have given written permission to do so.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of our Goods at any time without notice to you.
- All prices on our Website are listed in Australian Dollars.
- By placing an order, you agree to pay the stated price (plus any additional shipping and handling charges) in Australian Dollars for all orders.
Gift Voucher amount is strictly redeemable on products only and can not be redeemed on shipping costs - shipping for products when using a gift voucher will be charged additionally. All gift vouchers have a 12 month expiry date.
Pre-orders mean you are purchasing an item we do not currently have in stock (however, its due to arrive in the coming months/weeks). All Pre-orders are purchased with an estimated time of arrival ONLY. This is just an estimated time - if this doesn't suit your time frame (give or take a few days, even weeks) then please don't follow through with the order. Pre-orders, simply mean that you have secured an item and that it will be sent within a reasonable timeframe once it has arrived to us. The estimated time of arrival is as accurate as possible but please note, delays with international shipments can be unpredictable which is out of our control. We will do our very best to keep you informed of delays etc.
Orders that contain a Pre-order are generally sent when we have all the items in stock so they are all dispatched together. If you would like the items in stock sent straight away please let us know via email as additional postage costs will apply.