Moroccan Pouf Ottoman - Square Tan
Sourced from the great city of Marrakesh, these Moroccan Pouffes are individually handcrafted by Moroccan Artisans to create a timeless piece of art with a modern twist.
These timeless Moroccan poufs are an extremely functional piece, they can be used as an ottoman/footstool, a seat, even a side table or simply to admire. Our poufs are made using premium leather and will compliment any style of home.
- Material: 100% Genuine Leather.
- Please note: item comes unfilled.
- Zip on underside.
- Handcrafted in Morocco.
Medium : 45 x 45 x 33 cm
Large: 50 x 50 x 45 cm
- Polystyrene filling for a light, bean-bag feeling. So you don’t make a mess of this, best to fill your ottoman in a bath or large trough, as the beads to wander off.
- Old, unused clothes, towels, bed sheets or the like can also provide a light and firm filling option which is a great way to re-use some of the old stuff lying around the house.
- Wood shavings (my personal fav & one I have opted to use) wood shavings from your local pet warehouse are a great option. Light but firm and long lasting. Shapes the pouffes really well and gives it a firm, full look.