Ethiopian Cross Beaded Clay Garland
This beautiful handcrafted Ethiopian Cross garland is the perfect decorative piece to add the finishing touch to your home styling. Inspired by African tribal accents, these clay beads are individually hand-rolled accompanied by a jute rope.
Due to the nature of this item being handmade, imperfections should be seen as unique and a one-of-a-kind piece. No two items will be the same.
Hand rolled clay beads will compliment any decorative accent in your home as they can be used in a number of different ways. Simply style them on a coffee table, draped over books or a bowl. You can even hang them if you wish.
- Made from natural materials; clay & jute rope
- Ethiopian Coptic Cross - made from Nickel
- Ethiopian Coptic Cross originated from Ethiopia
- Garland measures approx. 60cm in total length
- Ethiopian Coptic Cross measures: 7.5cm L x 6cm W